Every year I pant a few raised garden beds filled with annual flower for
a cut flower garden and just yesterday I ordered more seeds.
My thoughts are to eliminate the vegetable garden all together this year or making it extremely small.
I hate the fight I have keeping the deer out of it, my fishing line fence seems to work the best but I’m not sure I’m up for the challenge. We have so many other outdoor projects happening at the cabin this year I’m not sure I’ll find the time to babysit a veggie garden.
I plant my cut flower garden seeds so tight together there’s not room for weeds to grow, making it maintenance free and the reward is a beautiful display of constant colorful blooms all summer long. Read more...
I hate the fight I have keeping the deer out of it, my fishing line fence seems to work the best but I’m not sure I’m up for the challenge. We have so many other outdoor projects happening at the cabin this year I’m not sure I’ll find the time to babysit a veggie garden.
I plant my cut flower garden seeds so tight together there’s not room for weeds to grow, making it maintenance free and the reward is a beautiful display of constant colorful blooms all summer long. Read more...

Комментариев нет:
Write коммент.